What is the IVF Treatment cost in India - 2021?
If you’d like to pursue IVF treatment, here are the detailed cost of IVF treatment in India along with other infertility treatments cost – IUI, ICSI, Donar Eggs/ Sperm.
One of the first questions that are asked by aspiring parents to IVF experts when considering infertility treatment is “How much does IVF treatment cost?”. Along with this, “IVF cost in India” are the most searched terms when any couple what to go through with the IVF/ infertility treatment.
Keep in mind that the cost of IVF / infertility treatment varies from city to city and from one IVF center to another IVF center, even the cost also depends on the various medical factors of the couple who are going for IVF treatment.
When you are planning to visit any IVF treatment center, three queries that will hit your mind obviously number one is how much is the IVF Treatment Cost in India. The Second thing is the uncertainty of the IVF Success Rate & at the last thing which we all think is which will be the Best IVF Centre/IVF Doctor in India to Choose for the treatment.
The average cost of IVF Treatment in India
The average cost of IVF treatment in India varies from Rs. 1,00,000/- to Rs. 3,50,000/- India Rupees per cycle.
Different stages of treatment including pre and post-treatment preparation.
1st stage – Initial consultation
- Consultation fees
- USG Charges
- Basic workup of husband & wife
2nd stage – Ovarian Stimulation
- Hormone Injection stimulates the ovaries to produce follicles.
3rd stage – Egg Retrieval
- Done under anesthesia
- Embryologist fees
- Anesthesia fees
- IVF consultation fees
- OT Charges
- Anesthesia medications
- IVF labs charges
- Disposable & cultural media
4th stage – Embryo Transfer
- First, we select the healthy embryos – transfer them to the uterus of the female parent. – After 2 week – a pregnancy test
After initial fertilization of some healthy embryo remains, that can be stored for future purposes.
The average cost of various procedures at different IVF center in India
Given below is a rough range of the different procedures associated with infertility treatment: -
- IVF (In-Vitro Fertilization) – Rs. 70, 000 to Rs. 2,00,000
- IUI (Intrauterine Insemination): Where the sperm is placed in the uterus of the woman when she is ovulating: Rs.10,000 - Rs.20,000
- ICSI (Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection): Where the egg is fertilized outside the body in the lab with the injection of a single sperm in the egg: Rs.1,50,000 to Rs. 3,00,000
- Donor Sperm – Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 15,000
- Donor Eggs – Rs. 35,000 to Rs. 50,000
- Embryo Freezing – Rs. 15,000 to Rs. 25,000
- Cost Of FET (Frozen Embryo Transfer): Rs.40,000 - Rs.60,000
- Laser-Assisted Hatching – Rs. 10,000 to 20,000
- Blastocyst Transfer – Rs. 10,000 to Rs 15,000
- Hysteroscopy – To determine the causes of infertility and/or presence of abnormalities: Rs. 12,000 to 20,000
- Laparoscopy - To treat and check for cysts, endometriosis, etc.: Rs. 25,000 to Rs. 30,000
- Surgical Sperm Retrieval – 15,000 to 20,000
- Medical Cost – Rs. 60,000 – 80, 000
- Lab Test – Rs. 5,000 to 10,000
- TESA (Testicular Sperm Retrieval): Rs.18,000 - Rs.25,000
Note: - when you are visiting any IVF treatment center - Always ask for hidden charges….!!
Factors that Can Affect the Cost of IVF in India
The above-mentioned costs can also be influenced by certain factors such as:
- Age and number of treatments needed
- Cost of donor eggs or sperm that might be required for the IVF treatments
- Cost of donor embryos
- The rate of T.E.S.A (Testicular Sperm Aspiration)
- The rate of intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI)
- Cost of freezing embryos
Arihant IVF Hospital & Test Tube Baby Center, Sikar
Arihant Hospital is the Best IVF treatment and test tube baby center in Sikar, Rajasthan, having a pool of infertility specialists and experienced staff. All infertility treatment and diagnostic tests are performed under the supervision of medical experts having a prolonged experience and profound knowledge related to their field.
The cost of IVF treatment at Arihant IVF Hospital is -
- Single IVF Cycle cost Rs. 120,000 to 140,000
- Two-Cycle Package – Rs. 170,000 to 180,000
IVF packages in our hospital include
- Hormone test
- Hormone injection
- ICSI charges
- Blastocyst charges
- Embryo Freezing charges
- Laser Hatching charges (if required)
- Donor sperms or eggs
IVF packages in our hospital do not includes
- The initial workup of couples
- Hysteroscopy charges
- Laparoscopy charges
- Genetic testing
- ERA testing
- Surgical sperm retrieval charges
Why you should choose Arihant Hospital, Sikar
- Low cost
- No hidden charges
- High success rate
IVF success rate at our center
If the age of women is 21 to 30 years
- Single-cycle – the success rate is up to 70 %
- Two or three cycles – the cumulative success rate is up to 80 %