Pregnancy Week – 12
If your baby was visible to you now, then you’d be proud of him/ her. Now your pregnancy trimester is just a week away and your baby is busy progressing with every passing day. By week 12, every fetus part gets into accelerated development.
If your baby was visible to you now, then you’d be proud of him/ her. Now your pregnancy trimester is just a week away and your baby is busy progressing with every passing day. By week 12, every fetus part gets into accelerated development. Now your little one is on the vogue to grow, get bigger and stronger. By week 12, your miscarriage chances also get very low and you may feel less nauseated now. Once you have complete your first trimester, you can easily share the happy news with friends and family!
How big is your 12 weeks baby?
Your baby is almost 2 inches long from head to toe say the size of a plum. It weighs around 14gm. The vocal cords have formed, kidney has started to produce urine. So, now your baby has pretty all his/ her important organs and its main objective is to grow healthily.
Pregnancy belly week 12
Till now, you may have enjoyed keeping your secret to yourself, because you had little or no bump to reveal the secret of the new family member. But now, as your belly starts growing, everyone will soon know about it. The belly has begun to expand and the muscles and ligaments are stretching and it may cause a little pain.
Pregnancy symptoms week 12
- Now in this week, constipating could be a major problem for a lot of women. Not all women suffer from it but some do. If you are having facing problem in your gut, then you may be suffering from hormonal imbalance. Stomach pain and cramping may be troublesome at this stage. It may be because of your ligaments and uterus expanding.
- You may also suffer from problems like increased discharge. It is normal because it protects your vagina from infection. Headaches and may occur because of drop in blood sugar, stress and dehydration. However, if you have severe headache, it may be because of migraine.
- As your blood volume has risen to keep your baby nourished, your gums may get a little more sensitive and bleed every time you floss or brush.
Pregnancy ultrasound week 12
The week 12 pregnancy ultrasound will reveal the developing body parts of the baby. The toes and fingers are recognizable. Your baby has entered the growth stage in which the organs rapidly develop. The baby starts developing reflexes and you may see movement. However, whether the doctor wants to perform a week 12 ultrasound depends on the scenarios. Now, in this time, you can know whether it is a boy or girl, but usually the gender isn’t revealed.
Pregnancy lifestyle week 12
Your pregnancy is challenging as it makes you follow a healthy lifestyle. You need to do your best to render support to your developing baby. Thus, you have follow a diet mixed with fresh fruits and veggies. Make an aim to drink 8 to 10 glasses of water every day. And make sure you consume 3000 extra calories every day to provide a healthy and sufficient diet to your baby. Unless your doctor has advised you otherwise, your sex life can be normal. Give up alcohol, tobacco and any narcotics products completely now. Discuss your regular exercising regimen with your doctor.
Pregnancy checklist week 12
- Maintain your healthy diet to ensure that you and your baby get all the nutrients required.
- ∙Keep brushing and flossing even if you have teeth sensitivity
- Plan a budget for your upcoming expenses.
- Think about the kind of delivery you want. As you may get your expected due date from your doctor, so you should plan your hospital and treatment procedures.