How do I know I am pregnant: Early signs and symptoms of pregnancy?
It is a wonderful feeling to get pregnant and give birth to a healthy child. Every female on this planet is very much curious and emotionally attached with this fact that she wants to know and feel as early as possible about her pregnancy. Sexual intercourse is mandatory to get pregnant and to feel the complete woman aura. Within a few weeks, small clues will start hinting at the miraculous events unfolding inside your body.
Female body is well adaptive and defined by almighty to take this honour to become mother and after conceive there are several changes happens in to body of female by which we can understand and confirm the good news.
Even though all women do not perceptive of the same kind of sign and symptoms after getting pregnant resulting it varies and it is also understood that every woman will not essentially feel the same symptoms in the same way in subsequent pregnancies as with her first pregnancy.
Most Early pregnancy Symptoms are as under:
- Missed Period: It is most perfect and listed first expression of getting pregnant. It is practise that every female has menstrual cycle every month if she skip her monthly cycle and she had sex with her partner including intercourse she may be pregnant. However, if a particular female who has disturbed monthly cycle and it would not applicable every time. For confirmation of pregnancy you must go through with pregnancy test at home.
- Morning sickness/nausea vomiting: It is most discomfort able feeling while pregnancy. The morning sickness or nausea of pregnancy can occur at any time of day. You will feel tired completely sometimes. Some women never experience this symptom, while others have severe nausea. Most pregnant women with nausea feel complete relief by the beginning of the second trimester but others may have nausea persistent throughout the pregnancy.
If you have morning sickness:
- Rest or nap often.
- Eat in small patches to evade an empty stomach.
- Drink liquids between meals, but not during meals.
- Take sips of clear liquids such as soft drinks, tea or apple Juice.
- Avoid greasy or spicy foods.
- Keep notes of when vomiting occurs and anything that makes it worse, such as certain foods, odours, activities or stress. Consult with your doctor.
- Weird metallic taste in the mouth: Some women experience metallic taste when they are in early stage of pregnancy. In some cases it disappears after the first trimester but in some cases, it sticks throughout the pregnancy.
- Loss of Hungriness: It is also a sign of early sign of pregnancy that due to change in mouth taste, you will feel that your diet is simultaneously decreases and you don't feel hungriness as in routine life.
- Food Routine Change: If you're newly pregnant, it's not uncommon to feel change in taste as well as smell of daily food you take. Your routine food diet will eventually change and you will wish take liquid instead of solid. You will start irritating smell of food and it will be increasing for first 03 months of your pregnancy. It is all because of increasing female hormone estrogens in your body resulting you may also feel that certain foods you used to enjoy are suddenly completely abhorrent to you.
- Inflated abdomen: Due to Hormonal changes in early pregnancy you may feeling inflated abdomen, similar to the feeling some women have just before their period
- Swinging of Mood: It's very common to have mood swings during pregnancy due to improper diet and relaxing the body and because of hormonal changes in your body which direly gives impact on your mood and it affect your brain and sometimes you feel depressed or anxious.
- Short breathing: Rate of metabolism increase during the pregnancy and some woman feels short breathing issue in initial pregnancy
- Headaches/ Mild Cramps in Joints: Headaches and mild cramps can be witnessed as well in first three months of pregnancy; it may be related to changing hormone levels and may occur throughout pregnancy.
- Repetitive urination: Once your pregnancy period starts simultaneously hormonal changes occur in your body and string of occurrences raise the rate of blood flow in body and it specially affects your urinal system your blood pressure is at higher side vividly during pregnancy, which leads to extra fluid being processed and ending up in your bladder. Resulting your bladder to fill more quickly and you will get repetitive urination while pregnancy.
- Breasts Change/ Nipple Colour/ Areola Size: One of common pregnancy symptom is sensitive, swollen breasts and colour change of nipple caused by rising levels of hormones. The soreness and swelling may feel like sewed form of how your breasts feel before your period. Your discomfort should become moderate after the first trimester, as your body start adapting to the hormonal changes. Both will keep getting bigger as the time for delivery approaches. These changes are due to the release of pregnancy hormones.
- Fainting: Feeling hazy and exhausted in the early pregnancy is expected just because your body start adapting to the hormonal changes and its effects. The body needs more energy to cope up with it. Major hormonal change which directly affects glucose levels or blood pressure, dizziness and sometimes feeling faint can occur in early pregnancy.
- Other common symptoms just like vaginal discharge, change of colour of nipple, back pain, body ache and others