Pregnancy Week – 32
Till the week 32, you have literally done a large part of nurturing and carrying your baby. You just have two months remaining till you can shower all your love on your child.
Till the week 32, you have literally done a large part of nurturing and carrying your baby. You just have two months remaining till you can shower all your love on your child. You and your baby are preparing for the arrival in a number of ways. Apart from the development in your child and baby, there are a lot of mental changes also taking place. Take a look at how things will shape in the 32nd week:
How big is your 32 week baby?
Your baby is now as big as kale leaf and weighs around 1.7kgs. She is 42.4cm from head to toe. The chances of a premature delivery have begun and she can survive this too, though she may need help with breathing. Her fingernails and toe nails are developed. Her hair is getting thicker. By this week, she may be lying in your womb with her head in the downwards direction. Her hearing has become very sensitive, you can continue talking and signing to them.
Pregnancy belly week 32
While your baby is getting ready to witness the outside world, your body is also getting ready for child birth. Your belly expands to a point where you can’t see your feet. The uterus has reach 5 inches from your belly button. Now your stretch marks are quite visible and they may get itchy because of rapid expansion of your skin
Pregnancy symptoms week 32
- Vaginal discharge: You may have an increase in vaginal discharge but if there are lot of leakage, then you should contact your doctor to know if it’s your water breaking before due date.
- Itchy all over: You may feel itchy all over your body, palms of your hand and feet. It may get worse at night.
- Light ribbing: Sometimes the foot of your baby gets stuck under the rib cage. Lay on your side to coax her to movement
- Leakage in breasts: Your breasts have started stocking u milk. You may have leaky colostrum. Do not get alarmed, it is normal.
- Heartburn and constipation: With the expansion of uterus, problems like heartburn and constipation are bound to occur.
- Fatigue: The rise in weight of your child makes it heavy for you to carry and leaves you tiresome.
- Braxton Hicks contraction: Light contractions may occur for half a minute 5 to 6 times. It is the way your body is preparing for the real labor.
Pregnancy ultrasound week 32
The ultrasound pictures of this week will show amazing movements of your body. With detailed imaging, you can more details of your baby. You can see his finger, hair, toe nails too. The position of your baby may be head down now.
Pregnancy lifestyle week 32
- With just 2 months left, your lifestyle will only revolve around the birth of your child. Make sure you engage yourself in light exercises rather than spending the whole day on your backside. Try not to sleep on your back side too and choose side positions for your sleep. It will help you with your hemorrhoids problems too.
- Do not choose a very active and rash lifestyle. Make sure you take things slow and be calm in doing everything. Practice breathing techniques to keep your body and mind in a relaxed state.
Pregnancy checklist week 32
With motherhood just a few steps away, visit your doctor more frequently. Learn the signs and symptoms of early labor and find out how to differentiate it from Braxton Hicks contractions. Do not skip any meal. And lastly, pay a visit to the hospital where you will be delivering your baby.