Best Tips to Improve Immunity of Kids Naturally
If you are looking for ways to boost immunity in children, here are the best tips to improve the immunity of kids naturally.
Rains season brings so many diseases, which mean sick children at home and frequent visits to the doctor, especially if you have young children at home. To keep your children fit and healthy, it is significant to boost their immunity so that they will be strong from inside and chances of falling sick less. Most of the parents desire to improve the immunity of their children naturally rather than giving them medication to improve immunity. Here are some key points that every parent must follow to keep their kids healthy and happy.
There are many pieces of research has the support that breastfed babies have a stronger immune system. This is because; breast milk has immunity-enhancing antibodies which are passed from mother to her baby. Colostrum, which is thick yellow pre-milk that flows from the mother’s breasts during the first few days after delivery is full of life-saving antibodies and help in building immunity of the baby. So breast-feed your baby as soon as possible and as long as you want or are possible for the mother.
Another way is that serve lots of fresh fruits and vegetables to your kids. This is because fresh fruits and vegetables are rich in vitamins and minerals and antibodies which help in fighting several diseases. You can also give salads like cucumber, tomatoes, steamed vegetables like carrots, corn, peas, etc, to your Childs.
As there are so many types of illness, immunization is a must for every child to keep them safe from a number of severe and life-threatening diseases. Vaccinations start as soon as a baby is born and continue until 2 years of age, after which there are some other booster doses, which must be given at the prescribed time.
Parents must keep their kid’s vaccination schedule up to date. Do not miss and vaccination or boosters as it leaves your child prone to several diseases.
Maintaining Food Hygiene
1) Teach healthy hygiene habits to your kids from starting.
2) Make sure they always wash their hands before and after having meals and after using the toilet.
Keep Good Sleep Schedule
1) Adequate sleep is a must to rejuvenate the body and keep it strong enough to fight infections.
2) Ensure that your child goes to bed at the same time every evening and has at least 10-12 hours of sleep.
Time outdoors to play and exercise
1) Exercise and outdoor time are important to make the body stronger and it also boosts immunity in children.
2) Ensure your child gets at least 1-2 hours of physical activity every day and make it a routine. Take them to park and let them play at whatever they.
Also Read - Foods to Boost Your Child’s Immunity during Monsoon
Home remedies for an immunity boost
1) Give ginger juice and honey twice a day.
2) Add garlic to everyday cooking.
3) Tulsi leaves to improve the body’s infection-fighting capabilities. They can be crushed and juice can be given with a teaspoon of honey.
4) Foods rich in vitamin C are known to boost immunity, so add fruits and vegetables rich in vitamin C.
Also, keep in mind that every time when your child catches a cold, the body is also building immunity against those viruses, so they are not all bad or harmful for your child.