Pregnancy Week – 10
Congratulations on reaching the week 10 of your pregnancy. You have passed a quarter of the way. Your baby is developing bigger, better and stronger with every passing day.
Congratulations on reaching the week 10 of your pregnancy. You have passed a quarter of the way. Your baby is developing bigger, better and stronger with every passing day. Now, you need to shop and stock loose clothes as your body will change. Only a little more time and your baby will be ready to meet you. You may be experiencing the 10th week symptoms.
How big is your ten weeks baby?
Your baby is just the size of strawberry now measuring 4gm in weight and 3.1cm in length. She is developing as a real tiny person. The jawbones have come. The milk teeth are ready. Her heart is fully developed and beating two-three times quicker than you. And, in the coming weeks, her size will double and triple.
And, yes your baby reacts to light now. So, their eyelids are half closed.
Pregnancy Belly Week 10
Though your bump is still small, but you have gone thicker than before. It is normal to gain some weight by now. Now your uterus is similar to an orange. Your baby is growing, so your uterus, ligaments and muscles are kind of stretching to make space. Not all women, but some weight do feel roundness in their lower abdomen. You may notice it too. But, don’t worry! It is still not officially predictable that you are pregnant.
Pregnancy Symptoms Week 10
- Feeling dizzy: Do not surprised if you feel dizzy at this stage. With so much blood pumping in your body, and hormones gushing you may get your blood pressure low.
- Enlarging breasts: It is very likely to experience a rise in the size of your bra. It is good to give some air to your breasts. Your breasts are prepping to breastfeed your baby.
- Indigestion and heartburn: As your digestion has slowed down, you may feel bloated, get indigestion and heartburn too.
- Noticeable veins: Starting from your breasts, veins are a lot visible during pregnancy. You can see blood gushing through your vein. As veins work harder, they are more visible.
- Round ligament pain: Don’t be surprised if your abdomen is paining. Remember, your body is stretching to accommodate your baby.
- Mood swings: Change in hormones may play with your mood. You are on a roller coaster of emotions.
- Tiredness: You are exhausted. Not only your body is doing all the effort, but your sleep may also be affected because of it.
- Rise in vaginal discharge: A rise in blood flow to your vagina with more estrogen production leads to white vaginal discharge.
Pregnancy Ultrasound Week 10
If you haven’t gone an ultrasound done in the 9th week, then now is the time to go for. You can expect to witness jerky movement and listen to strong heartbeat of your child. Right from fingernails to hair, everything is growing. If your family has any genetic disorder, then you can go for genetic testing too.
Pregnancy Lifestyle Week 10
It is the perfect time to make some changes in your lifestyle patterns to ensure comfort all through your pregnancy.
- Get your wardrobe ready as per your changing figure.
- Maintain a healthy routine.
- Increase your intake of calcium and prenatal vitamins.
- Indulge in your craving reasonably. Do not just eat anything you want.
- Try to search a healthy alternative for your craving.
Pregnancy Checklist Week 10
- Reduce your caffeine intake from your diet
- Improve your blood circulation by walking, laying on your left side or doing yoga.
- Get a lot of rest and sleep for you.
- Take appointment for the next week
- Confirm your due date with the doctor
- Buy stretchy clothes for the coming weeks.