Raksha Bandhan 2019 - Rakhi Festival in India
Check the date and time of Raksha Bandhan / Rakhi 2019 in India. Check the Shubh Muhurat to tie rakhi on Raksha Bandhan.
“Raksha Bandhan” is a Hindu festival celebrated mainly in the Indian subcontinent, which celebrates the bond of love and protection between brothers and sisters. This Indian festival - “Raksha Bandhan” is for sister and brother unconditional relationship and love. In this festival, sisters tie a bracelet (rakhi) on their brother’s wrist seeking the latter’s lifelong love and security. The sister’s in return get gifts from their loving brothers.
Actually this festival, “Raksha Bandhan” is celebrated on the full moon day in the Hindu calendar month of Shraavana (Savan) which coincides with the August month in the Gregorian calendar. The festival is known at different places with different names – Saluno, Silono, Rakri or Rakhi.
Raksha Bandhan/Rakhi Festival 2019
Raksha Bandhan or Rakhi in 2019 will be celebrated on Thursday, August 15th. The Purnima (full Moon) Tithi begins at 03:45 P.M. on 14th August 2019 till 05:59 P.M. on 15th August 2019. The auspicious time for Raksha Bandhan this year will be from 06:07 A.M. to 05:59 P.M. a duration of 11 hours and 52 Minutes. The best time for the rituals of Raksha Bandhan is late afternoon (Aparahna) or Pradosha (one and a half hour before and after sunset, consecutively).
Everything about Rakhi Date 2019
- Raksha Bandhan – 15th August 2019, Thursday
- Shubh Muhurat for the Rakhi Tying Ceremony - 05:50 to 18:03
- Total Duration for Rakhi Tying Ceremony - 12 Hours 11 Minutes
- Aparahan Time during Raksha Bandhan 2019 - 13:44 to 16:23
- Aparahan Duration - 2 Hours 40 Minutes
- Pradosh Time during Raksha Bandhan 2019 Celebration - 20:08 to 22:18
- Pradosh Duration - 02 Hours 08 Minutes
- Start of Purnima Tithi - 14th August 2019 at 15:45
- End of Purnima Tithi - 15th August 2019 at 17:58
Here are some Raksha Bandhan quotes and massages that you can share on social media
- We gain and lose things every day. But trust me on one thing. You'll never lose me. I will always be here. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- We laugh and cry, we play and fight. We shared moments of happiness and sorrows, which made our bond stronger. Happy Raksha Bandhan to you Sister.
- This Raksha Bandhan, I pray to God that, may our bond of love continue to grow stronger with each passing year.
- Having you is like having a best friend I can't get rid of. I know whatever I do, you will still be there. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- In the cookie of life, you my dear sister are the chocolate chips. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- To have a lovely sister is like having a true soulmate. Happy Rakhi!
- It is you who have hided all my secrets and given me the freedom to do everything in life. Love you bhaiya! Happy Rakshabandhan!
Raksha Bandhan Wishes and Massages 2019
- This Rakhi is a bond of affection...
It celebrates the special tie we share..
It comes to u with a wish.
For sweet memories to cherish.
Dreams to come true and Happiness & Joy 4 u.
Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- Know why RAKHI is called Khushiyon Ka Bandhan?
Bcoz it's all about...
R -Reaffirming love & affection.
A - A prayer for long life & success.
K - Keeping memories alive.
H - Happiness & Laughter
I - Innurable shared stories.
Thinking of you today & wishing you all the joy in the world!
- Good luck, Good health & Goodwill,
Protection from evil,
Long life & prosperity,
And my best wishes 4 ur...
Happiness, Success & Safety.
Happy Raksha Bandhan!