Pregnancy Week - 3
Undoubtedly, pregnancy is the most exciting period of a woman’s life. Whether your pregnancy is planned or unplanned, you naturally start thinking about your developing baby.
Undoubtedly, pregnancy is the most exciting period of a woman’s life. Whether your pregnancy is planned or unplanned, you naturally start thinking about your developing baby. Now, after your egg travelled to the fallopian tube and fertilized with the sperm, in the week 3, the sperm cell finds the egg and conception occurs. Though it is early, but you are actually three weeks pregnant.
How big is your three weeks baby?
The embryo in your womb is tiny and looks actually like a group of cells. The size is randomly the size of pin head, approx. .0.48mm long. If it wouldn’t have been inside the body, it was visible from naked eyes.
Pregnancy Belly in 3 weeks
At this point, your belly is really flat and you won’t feel much of a difference in your appearance. You may feel a little bloated but you have a way to go before your appearance actually shows your pregnancy.
Pregnancy Symptoms in Week 3
If your menstrual cycle is normal, then the most important symptom of your pregnancy is that you should be missing your period now. However, sometimes there are other reasons too for a missed period so, it is better to go for a pregnancy test to make sure. Other noticeable symptoms will be:
Nausea: The moment you get pregnant, your hCG begins to shoot which gives you the feeling of nausea. You may also experience morning sickness during the third week of your pregnancy.
Soreness in breast: You may experience soreness in your nipples and brast as they start preparing for milk.
Go for a pregnancy test: You can go for a hCG test to find out whether you are pregnant or not. You can also detect your hCG levels via urine test or blood test.
Frequent urination: Some women experience the problem of frequent urination too.
Heightened sense of smell: Pregnancy releases hormone oestrogen which magnifies all fragrances whether good or bad. So, your sense of smell increases during this week.
Pregnancy Ultrasound Week 3
Thought three weeks pregnancy is a little early to go for an ultrasound test. Even if you go for it, then you may not be able to detect the super small fertilized egg. However, you may notice the thick uterine lining.
Pregnancy Lifestyle Week 3
Make sure you give your baby the best standard of living:
· Go for folic acid supplement everyday till week 12.
· Make sure you consume a balanced and healthy food diet. Your diet should have lots of fruits and vegetables.
· If you smoke and drink, then stop right away for the health of your child.
· Consider Vitamin D supplements of 10mcg daily.
· Avoid food which cause infection.
· The embryo begins to grow, so take 3 servings of protein to your baby.
· Include an iron rich diet with Vitamin C in your diet chart. It helps to increase blood volume.
· Include 4 servings i.e. 1200 mg of Calcium in your diet because if you don’t eat sufficient calcium your baby will start drawing it from your bones.
· Exercising is important during pregnancy, but make sure you seek professional help before you begin your routine pregnancy exercise.
Pregnancy Checklist Week 3
Here is a smart run down for week three pregnancy checklist
· Go for a pregnancy test as soon as you can to ensure that you are pregnant and there is no reason to miss your period.
· If you are positive, then calm yourself down and speak to your doctor immediately.
· Get immediate healthcare advice about your diet and supplement.
· Calculate your due date.
· Be prepared for the upcoming weeks of pregnancy without getting anxious or depressed.